Working at Integrative Psychology Group, LLC We are an innovative specialty psychology practice in Newark, Delaware. We have a group of 12 clinicians, 4 trainees and 3 administrative staff. We believe that a personal connection between expertise and compassion is needed to ensure the highest quality of service. Our mission is to provide excellent personalized client care, and a work environment aimed to facilitate positive healing and hope. We have clinicians trained as generalists and also those experienced in working with specialized populations. We welcome you if you are looking to consolidate your career, or are seeking to develop or grow a specialty. We provide a positive, intimate, and collaborative work environment that both clinicians and clients enjoy.
Integrative Psychology Group, LLC (IPG) is a group of professionals who are the top in their fields. We have an excellent clinical group and a top notch assessment team.We are searching for that perfect match that will compliment our team and also allow that person to find personal meaning, purpose and joy in their career. This is meant to be a long-term position and we provide opportunities to promote growth and connection. We have part-time and full-time opportunities for mental health clinicians available. Our present needs include licensed psychologists, LPCMH, or MFT interested in working with adults, families, couples, children, and/or adolescents. Applicants with various specialties are encouraged to apply.
Remuneration is based on education, level of licensure and experience. We offer full benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, 14 days of flex time, plus 10 national holidays, as well as free CEU's. A flexible schedule is available as well.
Currently looking for the following:
- Licensed Psychologist
- Licensed Professional Mental Health Counselor, or Marriage and Family Therapist
- Post-doctoral assistants for Clinical or Counseling Psychology graduates.
- We also have an annual Pre-doctoral Practicum Training Program
- Provide expert, compassionate, comprehensive, individualized, and quality mental health treatment to clients
- Collaborate with the team in consultation,
- To support the organization, and create a supportive, healthy, and warm interpersonal relationships
- Complete all paperwork in a timely fashion
- Engage in continuing education opportunities to maintain the current and highest level of clinical expertise
- Potentially engage in outside opportunities such as providing training, running support groups, and outreach
We are looking for
- A professional with a strong education and positive work ethic
- Professional communication skills and personable manner
- Someone who can be empathetic, engaged, and compassionate
- Dedication to quality service
- People who enjoy working with a team- a team player
- Clinicians looking for a place to settle into, or revamp their career
- Initiative and adaptability
- Comfort with job requirements that require autonomy and independence
- Honesty and integrity
$55,000 - $95,000 yearly