Lian is a counseling psychologist completing her postdoctoral fellowship at IPG providing therapeutic services and comprehensive psychological assessments. Across her 8 year of training and experience in the mental health field, Lian has worked with clients across the life span in outpatient and inpatient settings and has treated a wide range of mental health difficulties and supported clients presenting with a range of life experiences. She specializes in working with children, adolescents, and families, particularly those who have experienced trauma. Lian uses an integrated approach to therapy and assessments that primarily draws from feminist, multiculturally informed, and cognitive-based theories such as ACT and DBT. In her practice, she seeks to make space for clients to be their full authentic selves using evidence-based practices that is validating of clients' diverse backgrounds, needs, and experiences.
Education and Training:
- Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology from Lehigh University, 2022
- APA Accredited Internship at Terry Children's Center, 2022
- M.Phil.Ed. in Professional Counseling from the University of Pennsylvania, 2016
- M.S.Ed. in Mental Health Counseling from the University of Pennsylvania, 2015
- B.S. in Psychology and Biology from the University of Michigan, 2010